[N5200] Reset NAS IP and admin password
Posted by - NA -, Last modified by on 25 January 2008 15:43
N5200 LCD will display WAN and LAN IP addresses; however, incase NAS admin wants to reset the networking defaults, follow the steps below. |
- Once the NAS boots up and get ready, LCD will rotate system information: Date & Time => WAN IP => LAN IP => RAID Status => System Fan Status => Date & Time.
The NAS will beep, automatically restart itself, and then load networking defaults.
- At this moment, press and hold the reset button at front panel for 5 seconds.
Note: Reset button doesn't work on old firmware v100.00.2a and v1.00.01.3
- Default IP:
- 192.168.1.100 for WAN interface
- 192.168.2.100 or 192.168.2.254 for LAN interface
- HTTP port: 80
- HTTPS port: 443
- Default admin password: admin
- Jumbo Frame support: disabled